Sunday 20 May 2012

My Week In Photos #3


Curled the boys hair, just because I can | TU Mango and Passion Flower candle | Bath Time!
Origins Sample, just purchased full size! | Kopparberg | Maisie with head in crisp packet
Dedication, revising on the train (with a trusty Frijj!) | My feelings on revision | David fell asleep revising



Sorry another boring week! Been busy revising but thankfully it will be all over on Tuesday and I plan on getting very drunk! haha. I am not usually one to get stupidly drunk but I haven't let off any steam in a good month, maybe more, so I think I deserve it!

Found out this week that I have another cousin on the way, which also means the chance of a trip to Australia to see the new baby when it is born! ahh! Does mean that I won't get to go back to Egypt which is upsetting because I LOVED it there but Australia ! I am excited just by thinking about it. 

Moving back home this week some time. YAY. I love being at uni but the people I am living with this year well to put it politely, they live in more dirt than pigs and that is being polite! Just got to try and find a job over summer now! which is proving difficult even though I have been working since I was 16. No one wants to give me a job! 

Planning on doing a post tonight but might not post again till Wednesday, when I will probably spend all day in bed. 

Hope everyone is well and had a lovely weekend!

Love 
Miss S 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. love the candle!!

    New follow from the #bbloggers group!

    I would love for you to come and check out my blog :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The candle smells so good and only £4 from sainsburys. Can't quite let myself pay for expensive candles even though they smell so good!
      Thanks Doll. I will defiantly check out now :) xxx

      Delete

Real Time Web Analytics