Saturday 5 May 2012

Weekly Wish List #1

So I know I said that I didn't have time to do a post but my brain has turned to mush. Who knew the education act of 1870 isn't fun! haha.

I have seen so many of these wish lists on other blogs and I really like them so I though I would give them ago. I have to say, this is a small snippet of my wish list. I actually have a list on my wall that I add to. Is that sad?! I just have a really bad memory and I read so many blogs that I soon forget so this way I can make sure I am not missing any amazing products.





Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation- I saw this on Essie- Button and instantly fell in love and decided on the spot that I must have this foundation! Then I looked it up and saw the price. It is £31.00 for 9.6g but having said that it really did look like it gave an amazing coverage and after doing a little research I found that it actually contains  15 active amino acids to clear the skin of toxins, promote healthy skin cell growth and fight the ageing process. Now who doesn't want that working away at your skin?! I think once I have a few extra pennies this will be a definite buy!

Mac Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick - I love this lipstick and have read so many amazing reviews of it. I also love the fact that it is going towards a good cause. 

Nars Blush in Angelika- I love the bright colour of this blush and I think against my pale skin it will look so nice. All the hype with Nars blushes seems to be around Deep Throat and Orgasm. I do like those colours but I just think this is a little different. Again it is expensive at £21.00 but I think for the pigmentation and quality it really is worth it.

Zara Messenger Bag- I love that in Zara you can get a varitey of products from the more expensive to the  cheaper. This bag retails as £25.99 and I love that it has a zip on the top but it also opens at the front. I like the fact that is quirky. I am holding off getting this as I have just bought this bag from Zara. You should recognise it. Seems every Blogger seems to have it!

Asos Rope Dress- I am looking for some more summer dresses as I mostly seem to have dark colours in my wardrobe. Although at this rate will I need any summer dresses? WHERE is the sun?! haha. I think this dress will be lovely just pottering around town or when I need to go into uni. As I like to always look my best but still be comfortable.


Is there anything you would recommend for my wish list?


Love 
Miss S
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics