Monday 7 May 2012

My Week In Photos #1

TGI Friday's | FOTD #1| Cheeky Chocolate Soufflé with my sister| First Ever O.P.I varnishes 
Bumble and Bumble treats| Glass of wine after a hard day| David being his usual silly self

This week has been a pretty boring week and has mainly consisted of writing essays on education acts. BORE. But Tuesday I am free and I cannot wait.Then only 1 exam and I am free for summer. 

This week I will be doing some skin care reviews and maybe a couple of make up bits, I haven't decided yet. 

I just wanted to say I really appreciate you taking time to read my little blog. It is a bit daunting starting up. I know everyone has to start somewhere. If you have any recommendations on how I can do better PLEASE say I really would appreciate it as it will help me grow and ensure I am doing things people like. 


Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and enjoy your extra day off!

Love 
Miss S
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your last exam! I think you should definitely do a few make up posts or skin care reviews, you could even review the OPI nail polishes (as I have been lusting after them for quite a while)! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling. I have just got some new skin care bits so just trying them out for a bit so will be some up soon! and I have literally just put up a post about the OPI varnishes :) xx

      Delete

Real Time Web Analytics