Monday 24 June 2013

Music Monday #1

I thought it might be nice to start a new feature, something to break up all the beauty. My other love in life is music. I love live music, if I am honest I'd rather spend money on gig tickets than beauty. I don't think there is anything nicer than loosing yourself in music. I often find myself just lay on my bed , headphones on listening to music and just getting lost in it. 

Music Monday isn't going to be anything amazing but me sharing an artist/ song that I have been loving. I hope to allows you to find a new love as well. 

This week it's the turn of Ed Prosek, a californian now living in Brighton. He actually comes from a Classica background and it's something I think you can hear in his music. His music is pretty much perfect for my 'laying on my bed getting lost in the music' times. I hope you enjoy him as much as me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics