Sunday 19 February 2012

Brighton Tattoo Convention

So I got my 6th Tattoo a couple a weeks ago. I wouldn't usually choose to have a tattoo at a convention, too many people staring but I was itching so much to get another one and by someone good that I couldn't turn down the chance when Stewart Robson from Frith Street Tattoo advertised on twitter that he was doing the convention and needed people to tattoo.

I chose Steward because he has such an amazing reputation and I know several people that have been tattooed by him and they have all been so happy with his work. This was a special tattoo and I wanted to ensure that I was going to get something that fitted what it was for and suited me.

I emailed him roughly what I wanted and he took it from there. On the day I wasn't that nervous, unlike how I have been for all my other tattoos. I was genuinely SO excited. That excitement goes as soon as the needle hits your skin and your left thinking 'why did I volunteer myself to go through this pain again' but thankfully it didn't take to long, about 2 hours.  I have my ribs tattooed, and I know they are more fatty than some, but I have always been told the ribs is the most painful place to get tattooed, well they lied! This tattoo was on my shoulder blade area and it KILLED. I was having to try so hard not to pull stupid faces with so many people watching, trying to just keep smiling but my god it hurt!




This is the finished tattoo!

I Could not be happier with the end result. It is everything I wanted and more.

I highly recommend checking out the guys at Frith Street Tattoo. Although most have waiting lists, it really is worth the wait!





Here are a couple of my other tattoos (by other artists)




God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot Change, Courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference. 


Love
         Miss.S
                   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics