Sunday 8 April 2012

Collection


I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter Sunday and eating lots of chocolate! I have been good (ish) so far and had no chocolate but I may of had a huge roast and a sticky toffee pudding and custard instead!

This is just a quick little post to show you something I won off Collection. With them celebrating their 25th anniversary and their re branding Collection were holding a competition on their Facebook page to win a Limited Edition Palette and I was luck enough to win one!

Sorry about the date stamp
There are some lovely colours in the palette and they are really pigmented. There are a few colours on here that I will most likely never use (and rather annoyingly seems all the bigger ones are the ones I won't use). When I have some money think I may try some more of the collection bits as I have heard they are good quality for the money you pay


Happy Easter

        Love

              Miss S
                  xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics