Wednesday 4 April 2012

Spending money I don't have.

I cannot apologise enough for my absence. Things here have been a little crazy and I just haven't had a moment to spare. Being so busy has meant I have become run down and I am now suffering with an almighty cold. So I'm taking the opportunity to do some catching up!

I'm going on holiday to Egypt  in just over a week and so I took the opportunity to do a bit of shopping. My lovely muma very kindly treated me to most of the bits I got. I bought some bits from Boots, Lush and Topshop but she was lovely and got me everything else!


I seem to of subconsciously gone for spots! I absolutely adore my purple dress from Dorothy Perkins. They had some lovely colours but decided to go for purple as its a colour that I don't really have in my wardrobe. 

Now that I have everything for my holiday I'm getting rather excited just got to try and finish all my uni work before I go. Which so far isn't going very well. woops!

Are you going on holiday this summer?

           Love

                Miss S 
                       xxx
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics