Saturday 12 May 2012

The Bee's Knees


I have been having a lot of trouble with my skin lately, even through my teenage years I never had trouble with combination skin or spots but recently I seem to have some dry patches and a really oily T-zone. I hold my hands up and say I have never been one to care for my skin very well. I always make sure that I take my Make up off at night and every so often I would exfoliate my skin but apart from that I left it.

But with the trouble that I have been having lately, mainly spots on my chin and oily T-zone, I decided it was about time that I kicked up the skin care routine and what a difference it has made. I decided to start out with nothing to fancy in case it made my skin worse (I have very sensitive skin). I also thought it would be better to go with something that was more natural.

I was browsing in Boots when I came across the Burt's Bees stand and after hearing so many positive things about this brand I decided to take the plunge and buy their  Radiance cleanser and toner.



I have been using both of these for a month and I can really see a difference in my skin! It really does seem a lot brighter and even. It is also ridiculously soft! I can't explain how soft it has made my skin. 
 I have carried on exfoliating 3-4 times a week and putting a face mask on at least once a week (Usually on a Sunday when I do a hair treatment too, I do look a picture!) The cleanser is quite thick and lathers up really well and because it is 100% natural you can get closer to your eyes, enabling you to take off any eye make up. The toner does a great job on picking up any dirt that has been left and preparing the skin for a moisturiser (Shall be writing a post about the moisturiser I use soon)
Apart from the obvious changes to my skin I can't really say much else about it as I have nothing to compare it to. I can see this becoming an obsession though!


I would advise these products for people with more oily skin as I did find the toner to be drying especially on areas of already dry skin.

Burt's Bee's Radiance Cleanser and toner is available in Boots, Boots online and on the Burt's Bees Website 
Both costing £9.99 

There is also other products in the range such as the Radiance day cream. 

Love 
Miss S 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics