Saturday 12 May 2012

Weekly Wish List #2


This Works Clean Skin 5-in-1 Water- Reading so many blogs I always seem to get drawn into the blogger hype and this seems to be creeping up everywhere at the moment and every where I have looked it has been sold out and in my eyes that means it must be good! To be honest right now I don't need another cleanser. Will see how long I can  resist...

Nuxe Reve de Miel- Again another product that seems to be popping up everywhere, however with this I could actually use it. Was taking some lipstick photos today and I realised how dry and horrible my lips look. I have tried so many different lip balms so why not try one more?! haha

Bioderma Crealine H20- This product has been around so long but again I have only just found out about it, but again I don't REALLY need another one. My friend is going over to France soon so I may ask her to pick me up some while she is over there!

Mac Blush in Fleet Fast- This is the only thing from the new collection that has taken my fancy. I don't know if this is just my view but don't Mac seem to be chucking out collections lately?! I do love this blush though and I don't actually have a colour like this at the moment. 

Tara Starlet Dress- I am always on the search for nice vintage inspired dresses. Being a slightly bigger gal I find it hard to find vintage clothes in my size. They do come up every so often but a reproduction dress is the next best thing and my first port of call is always Tara Starlet!

Bourjois 10 Day Nail Polish- The only reason for wanting this is i love the colour! I have never really been a pink or coral kind of gal but I seem to be really getting in to them lately and this is just something I could add to my collection. 


Is there anything here that you would really recommend or anything else you think I might like?

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend 

Love
Miss S 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics