Monday 14 May 2012

Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Serum




I have heard so many good things about Nip + Fab and read a review of this product on The Sunday Girl's blog and decided I Must try this and it just so happened that it came up on Buyapowa. Plus the fact it had a waiting list, I mean if something has a waiting list must be worth it aye?

It claims to instantly plump skin, firm wrinkles and tenses and smooths skin.

"Skin is instantly hydrated with long lasting results for a younger, firmer and plumper looking complexion.
cellactive® form improves tonicity + elasticity
osilift® reduces fine lines + wrinkles
indinyl® ca softens + hydrates"

Now although I'm a bit young for worrying about wrinkles, I was cursed (I blame my pops) with rather horrible eyes. I get horrible bags under my eyes even when I am having enough sleep and I have also found that my skin lacks that omph! So anything that says it will help I am willing to try!


I have been using this for a week now, 2 times a day. I wouldn't say I now look at my face and think WOW it has totally changed my face but I have noticed a slight difference, especially around my eyes.

When it comes out the serum looks really pearlscent and I was really worried that it would leave my skin looking shiny but it sinks into the skin quickly and leaves the skin looking matte.

My only issue with this product is that it does leave my skin sticky and I really like my skin to feel really soft.


Although I like the effect this serum is having on my skin I am not sure I like it enough to put up with the stickyness.

I must stress that you must remember that products that work/ don't work on my skin may be completely different for you. These are just my opinions on how they worked for me.


Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Serum retails for £19.95 and can be bough in large Boots or Boots Online or lastly direct from Nip + Fab here (The whole range is on this site, highly recommend having a nose around)

Love
Miss S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics